Do you struggle to know what to post on social media? Don’t know how to engage with your audience? If that’s the case, here is a list of content that may help you.
Before you start posting, I would recommend you create a social media calendar, so you have an overall idea of what to post in the following weeks.
1. Everyone is getting into the Christmas mood. Take advantage of this (or any upcoming) season, and post content about what would be interesting for your online audience. Here are some examples:
a. Tips on how to look after your teeth during and after the Christmas season.
b. Christmas opening hours.
c. Emergency number.
d. Any special offer for the season.
e. Christmas decoration at the practice.
>> Facebook tip: Pin the post to the top of the page, so everyone will be able to see it straight away, especially the important ones such as Christmas opening hours, emergency number or special offers.
2. Google reviews are very important for SEO, and it has been shown that positive reviews provide a greater boost to conversion rates than any other local SEO effort. Plan some time and schedule some posts where you can kindly ask for Google and Facebook reviews from your satisfied patients.
3. Share positive reviews and testimonials with your audience. It’s a great way to attract new patients as they will be able to see what other patients say about the practice before they make any decision. You can make a video of them or just share a quote.
4. Infographics are usually eye-catching and informative. They get good engagement rates and help the audience to understand some facts that may be boring if you present them in a plain text. Try to find helpful infographics about dental facts or create your own ones.
5. Share fun facts, inspiring and motivational quotes that transmit good vibrations. Emotional posts get more shares.
6. Share new blog posts that you have written so they can gain more visibility. Also, feel free to share old blog posts again, especially the ones that worked well as they could bring new engagement rates.
7. Share content of other websites that you consider would help your audience.
8. Promote your treatments and link them to a web page where the audience could find more information about them. It’s a good way to highlight the benefits of your services as well as driving traffic to your website.
9. Take pictures of the practice and the team and share them on your social channels. It’s good to see the atmosphere of the practice, and these sort of posts always receive good comments.
10. Introduce new team members on social media. People love seeing that the practice is doing great well and the team is growing. It’s a good way to humanise the practice.
I hope that this helps your social media content strategy. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach me on 01202 677 277.