We’ve been handling dentists’ social media since it’s been around. From our perspective, and our statistics, it’s Facebook that delivers the results that our clients are after. With this in mind, we’ve developed a package that covers the broad spectrum of marketing that Facebook caters for.
Speaking to your patients on their platform
It may sound strange to be a dental practice on Facebook, but it’s the perfect platform. According to recent statistics, only 21% of the adult UK population don’t use Facebook at all. More and more patients are on their phones, using social media the moment they’re on their lunch breaks.
Quality content created for humans by humans
Your social media presence humanises your practice, making it great for nervous patients. You also keep a constant dialogue open with your patients, getting feedback instantly.
We firmly believe that you’re the best person to handle your social media campaigns. Our interest lies very much in training you and your team. But if it’s too much to handle, we can take it off your hands. Our in-house marketing team promise to deliver you a professional and assured presence that will impress both your patients, and the search engines.
Organic growth achieved in just one year
- Abbey Dental Care – 282%
- Bosham Dental Clinic – 233%
- Cornhill Dental Practice – 108%
- Hamworthy Dental Practice – 87%
Simply Facebook Management
£450 + VAT Monthly (£250 + VAT Set-up*)
- Background Design & Profile page set-up
- Seasonal updates to the profile imagery
- Facebook Management
- 4-5 unique posts a week on Facebook
- Social Media Monitoring
- Community Engagement – Researching ways to communicate with the local community
- Responding to comments, messages, reviews
- Cinemagraph – Once a quarter
- Boosted Post x 1 month
- Competitions x 1 quarter **
- Facebook Poll x 1 quarter **
- Monthly Social Media Report
* Set-up: A one off fee of £250 +VAT – We will get you set up on Facebook, making the page SEO friendly. We will also design the cover imagery in line with your practice branding (Includes a branded social media practice poster for your waiting room)
A little bit extra?
We don’t want your brand to feel neglected if you’ve used other social media in the past. We offer bolt ons to make sure all your bases are covered.
- Twitter Management, Posting 4-5 times a week £250 + VAT
- Instagram Management, Posting 4-5 times a week £100 + VAT
- Facebook Advertising Management (Not including monthly Budget) £100 + VAT
- Monthly Blog £75 + VAT Cinemagraph £75 + VAT
- Google Posts – Every fortnight £20 + VAT
- Boosted Posts (Not including budget) £5 + VAT
- Practice Visit £250 + VAT
** Dependant on content provided by the practice
Social Media Training
£600+VAT (+travel expenses)
Learn how to make Social Media work for your practice
If you think you have the necessary skills and more importantly the time to manage your social media accounts from within the practice, we can offer in-house training to get you up on your feet, showing you how to use social media in the right way and how to maximise your resources so that you can gain measurable results.
Our hands on social media training includes:
- Where to start?
- Discover the language and tone of voice you would like to portray
- Social Media Planning and Calendar for posts
- How to integrate social media into your website
- Creating relationships within the local community
- Social media advertising and how it works
- Social media analytics and reporting