It can be nerve-racking to introduce a new treatment. Especially if the treatment has required a investment into new equipment, you’re going to want to make sure you get your return on that investment.
There are a few things you can do to get some new patients through the doors though.
- Keyword Research & SEO – You need to find the traffic that is looking for your new treatment. To find this traffic you should research the search phrases being used that relate to your traffic. With some conversion tracking and custom reports, you can show which of these search phrases are converting the best. From there, it’s simply a case of tweaking the page’s Metadata and content to improve Click Through Rate (CTR) as well as ranking, bringing in more traffic for that converting search phrase.
- Optimise User Experience – On your new treatment’s webpage, you’ll want to ensure you include the pricing, a contact form, testimonials (and before and after images) and easy to read information about the treatment. To ensure that you have conversion tracking you’ll want to make sure you have a thank you page set up when a form is submitted. This will also lead to a lower bounce rate for visitors by not counting users that submit a contact form and then leave your site as a ‘bounce’.
- Run a PPC ad – This is a quick way to start obtaining valuable data that will help with your SEO efforts. A well put together PPC campaign will also produce profit as well as increase prominence on Google for the searches. For example, if you have a PPC advert running as well as ranking first on an organic listing. Your website displays twice on the search engine results pages (SERP’s), and in some cases, three times if Google is utilising the snack pack listings. This pushes your competitors reach on Google down, which benefits you.
- Run Social Media ads – Social Media ads are very targetted as users share a lot of their interests with their social media profiles; as well as the fact that the social media platforms build a profile of its users. This is good for you as an advertiser as it allows you target an audience that have displayed an interest in your product – this includes remarketing adverts targetting those that have visited your page, or a similar page advertising your treatment.
- Mail your existing patients – You should have a mailing list with your patient’s email lists included. If not, then I’d advise getting one! Why? Let me break it down for you.Google Advertising costs: In London, if you wanted to get 300 clicks to your Dental Implant Campaign, you’re looking at a cost of £820. That’s £820 to get your treatment in front of an audience’s eyes. With a mailing list with 300 of your own patients (patients you’ve built a relationship with and who trust you), you’re saving a ton of money. The treatment may not be for all of them, but this is a large audience to target. This is why mailing lists are important!
- Create Referral offers and incentives (Put these into your mailouts too!). Give your patients a reason to promote your service on your behalf. Offer them discounted treatment or a gift voucher!