Social Media must work in conjunction with your content and SEO strategies in order to raise your site’s profile and traffic.
Social media can help increase new visitors and maintain returning visitors. If you publish engaging, informative articles and posts on your social channels, then you are increasing trust, which encourages returning, loyal customers.
What can Social Media do for your practice?
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Connect with your target audience
- Build relationships
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Improve client retention
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Increase traffic & conversions on your website
- Generate higher converting leads
- Share content faster and easier
- Geotarget content
- Run targeted ads with real-time results
Upon reviewing our clients’ social media statistics over the last quarter, including your own, our findings have dictated a change in our current Social Media Management offering; the analytics were resoundingly in favour of Facebook – easily the best performing social platform with increased engagement, interaction and higher click-through-rates.
We have therefore re-aligned our social media offering. If you would like any further information on our new social media packages then please give the Dental Design team a call on: 01202 677277